Neuron (WiP) Neuron (WiP)

I love Trance and always glad to see fellow trance heads making music on here too. This is deffo solid, can envision a crowed jumping at the 1min mark.

The synth at 03.25 felt a bit lackluster for me..that could be a personal preference. Still, looking forward to the release!

D-Chain responds:

Thanks,
I agree on the synth lacking matter haha, i've been at it for a few days now but i havent gotten to a brilliant synth that will do justice, YET.

Fake Sonata for a Virtual Clavichord Fake Sonata for a Virtual Clavichord

Reminds of something you would hear in Final Fantasy, or an RPG. Nice.

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks for listening.

Butterflies Butterflies

Really wouldn't call this Trance, but its a good track.

larrynachos responds:

ok.

MSN Euro Trance MSN Euro Trance

Hey hey. Love it. It has the early 2000's trance like vibe. I often try to aim for this in some tracks as and this is pretty inspiring.

Well done! :)

Hikari responds:

Thanks a tun! I always wanted to emulate this style, and well, I finally did it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

2016 WiP 2016 WiP

Loved the melody and overall uplifting feel! Could be the EQ etc like you said but when the main Arps kicked in at about 30 seconds, I was waiting for the build up but it never came.

Still, epic!

Krussi responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm a bit torned about the arp. Was considering to make the arp more lead-ish or to remove it and have some background chord stabs combined with a new lead melody and the flute.
And the bassline feels kinda bland. I'm gonna let it sit for a few days I guess and comeback with a fresh pair of eyes (ears).

Thanks for the review and the score! I really appreciate it :)

Dvbbs & Dropgun Feat. Sanjin - Dvbbs & Dropgun Feat. Sanjin -

lol Slightly offended you put the genre as Trance, as it is deffo in the EDM category.

None-the-less, ace song mate...deffo one to make the people bounce.

Wizard responds:

I know... but on Newgrounds is not EDM Category and the closest is Trance, so i used Trance.
Thank you.

◢ Time preview ◣ ◢ Time preview ◣

Awesome intro, lovely melody...looking forward to the drop :)

Rush Rush

Amaze-balls!

Proper go-fast trance track!

Love the Genre....jealous, hopefully i will get that good at mastering!

Eargasm87 responds:

Check out videos on Youtube on how to master correctly.

Diskovr - Sparta Ft. VV Diskovr - Sparta Ft. VV

Although Im not a big fan of Big Room (prefer it over Dubstep tho!), I kinda digged the song.

Pitch bending was great and I loved the breakdown at 2.18. A lot of cool drops as well :).

Mastering and EQ seemed pretty tidy, but I dont think im expert enough to comment on a lot of the technical stuff. All in all, great work :)

ksthultz15 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I'll be sure to tell my partner.

Swan Transformation Swan Transformation

I thought the track was pretty good. I got into the intro relatively quickly and could see it wasn't trying to be complicating and had a fair bit of 'emotion' (which was what you were going for).

Really enjoyed the track a lot more when it kicked in, but couldn't help but feel the kick could have been a little more punchy through the compression (down to personnel preference I suppose). The synths were great and varied and you used a good amount of FX's and White Noise without drowning out the song itself (I liked the Rain Drop effect at roughly 3.56).

Overall: Great song with lots of uplifting/emotional sounds, and my review was down to personnel preference and not professionalism (as I am still learning as well!).

4/5 - Well done Sir.

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the review :). I agree that the kick should be more punchy, and I'll probably fix that at a later date.
Glad you enjoyed it :). I'll be sure to make more and better music in the future ;)